Sunday, January 14, 2018

Feel Better Soon!

Happy Sunday!

It's this time of year were everbody seems to be caughing.. I've had the flu last month, but after 5 weeks I can't get rid of that caugh it seems... So what better way to feel a bit better than to do some cheerful colouring!! 
There is always someone who can use a card like this!
For the front I've used the Speedy Recovery Background .


This time I've decorated the inside too, because I didn't want Nurse Elisabeth Jo to cover up the beautiful background stamp at the front of the card. I've added a Dutch sentiment too. 


Base of the card is Bazzill white and some red cardstock. And the Copics I've used for both images:


To have a chance of winning 2 free High Hopes Stamps of your own choice, hop on over to our Challenge Post to see the details of this months challenge!! I would like to see you play along!

Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

its lovely card!

Leni said...

What a great fun card, this card must have a smile on your face.........

Dandi93 said...

Love this card and background stamp... I hardly ever decorate the inside but the nurse is the perfect addition.