Monday, May 8, 2017

Vintage Mother's Day Card!

Good morning High Hopes Fans,
Today I'm back with a *Vintage Mother's Day card! 

First I die cut a stitched oval and stamped with Tuxedo black ink. This adorable stamp is called "Bubbles"  The image was coloured with alcohol markers. The pattern paper I am using today is called "something Blue" from prima, flowers are from my stash.
Copic List: Sky E000 E00 E51 V000 R20 Hair E31 E33 E37 E57 Hair Accessory R27 R29 Eyes B000 B02 Tub C1 C3   

Here is the inside!
The sentiment I'm using the inside of the card is called "Have A Beautiful Day"

Hope I have inspired you to created something pretty today for Mother's Day.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**********************************

Join us for your chance to win 2 FREE High Hopes Stamps.
There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!
If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.

No comments: