Monday, May 15, 2017

My Sister, My Friend!

Good morning High Hopes Fans,
For today I'm excited to shared two cards. 
My inspiration for this 2 Vintage Cards came from my two daughters.

I stated my cards with my favorite stamp from this New release called "Girlfriends" from High Hopes Stamps. The dsp is from Julie Nutting "Belle Vie" collection 6X6 paper pad. I coloured my images with copics and used a circle nesties to cut it out. I sponged some "Tea Dye" distress ink on all the edges and distress it too. I used some "Raspberry Pink" Nuvo Crystal Drops, white pen, glossy accent, ribbon and a button for embellishment. 

I got inspired with my first card, so I decided to created a 2nd card using this beautiful stamp again. I just change the colors. The dsp is from Authentique "Latest & Greatest" collection 6X6 paper pad.

Hope I have inspired you to created something pretty today

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**********************************

Join us for your chance to win 2 FREE High Hopes Stamps.
There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!
If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.

2 comments:

*SHeRRy B* said...

These cards are so pretty! The image is adorable!

McStamper said...

Love the image and the wonderful card. The coloring is awesome.