Monday, April 10, 2017

*Spring Is In The Air

Hello High Hopes Fans.

Today, I am back with a fun Easter Card, 
I have created for my brother and his family. 

 This adorable image is "2 Chicks" and the sentiment I used is called "Spring Is In The Air" from High Hopes. I used Prismacolor pencil to coloured this lovely image and Gamsol.
I also distress the edges of my pattern paper and used the tracing wheel around. 

For embellishment I added diamond stickles on the flowers, sequins, pink button, vellum clouds and twine.

Here is how the inside looks!
I just adhesive a piece of white cardstock more pattern paper and stamped this two awesome sentiments called "Hangin With My Peeps" and "Happy Easter" 

Join us for your chance to win 2 FREE High Hopes Stamps.
This month all you have to do is 'Leave A Comment'

Want to Double your chances to win? Leave a comment on this card's Facebook post and you double your chances of winning this month.

Want to Triple your chances to win??? 
Add your card to the gallery in the linky and you triple your chances of winning this month. You MUST use a High Hopes Stamp to enter the challenge but if you don't currently own a High Hopes Stamp image yet please use our FREE digi to enter.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

No comments: