Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody!

What are your plans for today? Family breakfast or lunch? Egg hunting? Crafting time?
Here (The Netherlands) I've surprised my kids with a breakfast and a little (handmade) present, just because I can ;)
Later today we also have a birthday party and tonight my kids are going with their father to an Easter Fire (not sure how to explain this, but it's a huge fire, they have been building up the stack for weeks with wood). Lot's to do today!

My card for today is this cute one with Garden Lamb. I thought I'd give it a garden touch ;)


Supplies used:
Stamp: Garden Lamb
Colouring: Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
Paper: Bazzill white
Dessinpapers: Echo Park Happy Easter 6x6 paperpad
Other: fence die, Wonky Oval Die-namic, Wild Orchid flowers

As always I'd like to remind you of our Monthly Challenge! We have a great sketch this month to use, simple! Oh... and you can also win 2 (!!) free stamps of your choice!

Thanks again for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dora said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful card with this image.

*SHeRRy B* said...

Easter dinner and egg hunt at our house today with my family, 25 people and kids. Utter chaos all day. 🤣 I'm just sitting down now. My house looks like a Easter explosion. I will clean tomorrow. Lol
This card is so sweet.

McStamper said...

What a sweet card and beautiful coloring.