Saturday, December 3, 2016

High Hopes -- Gingerbread Love

Happy Saturday!
Thanks for peeking in today :)
I've  been creating  some fun Christmas Tags just in time for Christmas!
Today's Tags are created with ...
High Hopes All that is dear found here!
I decided to creating.a gingerbread theme , I have a small obsession with Gingerbread and could not
resist creating with this beautiful stamp.

I die cut the tag and added an embossed base for added texture. Some candy swirls pattern papers, sweet gingerbread die cuts, candy cane twine, bells and hearts.
Also added some snowy details and some thick paint that reminds me of icing :D

Thanks for peeking!
Today's a perfect day to get crafty!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Fantastic Gingerbread tag it's so sweet

Christine Kiehl said...

So yummy adorable! Happy Holidays!