Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas High Hopes fans!
I'm back to share one last Christmas Tag with you today. 

Created with the following High Hopes Stamps ...
&

I wanted to create a real sunny design, no traditional colours on this tag. 
I really like this sentiment and thought it would be fun to add this tag to a hostess gift. 
All the shopping, decorating and getting ready for the holidays is done! Now it's time to enjoy.
Don't worry, you've got this :)
 So I tried to stick with citrus and a nice blue sky colour on this tag. Sewing stitches, cream acrylic paint and orange bakers twine for some sunny added details. I added some Christmas washi tape across the top of the image and a file tab that notes Merry Christmas too.The image is coloured with Copic Markers and also added touches of the acrylic paint to the image.
Thanks for peeking! I hope your able to put your feet up and relax this Christmas.  Remember to enjoy the time spent with Friends and Family. 

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Fantastic sunny tag merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for the inspiration through out the year hugs Nikki