Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Recipe Card!


Carolina

Good Morning and Welcome, High Hopes Fans!

My post today features an older High Hopes Stamps 


A few weeks ago I participated on my first Christmas recipe card exchange...and I love it!
This cute recipe card travel from California to Canada. That's awesome right!


I stamped my image with memento tuxedo black and coloured  with copic markers. 
Marker List: R20 R27 R29 R39 C5 C7 C9 YG09 YG17 YG95 YG97 YR04 YR07 BG10 E31 E70
 I coloured the polkadots from the scarf and stripes of the sweater with a gold gelly roll pen. I also used a white gelly roll pen on the hearts and dove. 

To created the snow I used Ranger texture paste, broken china distress ink, Diamond stickles and chunky glitter. After my image was coloured I fussy cutting the image and pop it with 3D foam adhesive.  Lots of dimension and embellishments. 

Don't forget to enter on our challenge for December is Christmas/ Winter.


High Hopes News...
High Hopes is excited to introduce a new way to buy stamps. Today we are introducing our NEW Club Packs. Our Club Packs are available at 30% off our regular retail price. Each Club Pack is available in an unmounted or cling foam version. Each Club Pack will be sold in limited quantities for a limited time. Each Club Pack contain 2 images & 2 sentiments!!! 
Find all the currently available Club Packs HERE

For more details and photos about my Christmas recipe card, please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: