Thursday, June 18, 2015

Gabriel Loves Soccer - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

If you are looking for the June Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, June 30th.

******
Lacey
The papers are a mix from my stash. I added a banner die cut from glitter card stock and Starlight Lace DooHickey Die on the top.

Both of my kids play soccer. This is a cute image that resembles my son a little, but my daughter is the goalie in the family. I made this card for my husband for father's day. I used the kids' team colors of Gold, White, and Black.

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os

H2O's used:
Natural Linen, Dreamsicle, Olive Vine, Wintermist Gray, Nutmeg, and Bashful Blue

You can see the shimmer of the Twinkling H2Os and the light shining off the embossing on this picture...

You can find all of the new stamps here...
Happy stamping!
~Lacey 

No comments: