Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, February 10th

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find the February Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd. 

Kristine and Cheri are here today to share their creations for your inspiration.  We also have a lovely creation to share with you from our Designer Dina Gerner....


Today I am sharing another fun stand up card using Favorite Honey Bear.
The sentiment is Happy Valentine's Day.

I colored the image with copic markers.
To create the texture in the bear's fur I dabbed Colorless Blender fluid on a piece of terry cloth and lay it on the image for 3-5 seconds after I colored it.

This is what the card looks like when it is folded up and ready to mail.
I used the Sizzix Movers and Shakers Square Stand Up Card die for the card base.
The paper is Carta Bella, Devoted.


Isn't "Hannah's Heart" an adorable image? I just love her!!

I decided to use paper from the Doodlebug Designs "Love Bug" 6x6 collection again as I just love it! I coloured Hannah up with Copic markers and popped her up on foam squares. I decorated the card with some enamel dots and a die cut butterfly. Some clear wink of Stella Glitter pen on the hearts on Hannah's skirt and her hat band and the card is finished!

This project is called "Always on my mind, forever in my heart" by Dina Gerner
"Little Miss Springtime" Valentine Bucket: I used High Hope Rubber Stamps “Little Miss Springtime” (product #S502) 
I painted her with watercolors in shades of pink, blue and burnt sienna.
I decorated a 5″ clear bucket, that I found at one of the local craft stores, with Buncha Scraps “Hearts of Love” Patterned Papers. I specifically used the “Sweet Rose” paper for the borders, the background of the little note card and the background for the “thinking of you” note inside the mini envelope.
I also used the “Sweetheart Pink Polka Dot” patterned paper from Buncha Scraps “Hearts of Love” collection for the body of the clear bucket, and the mini envelope.
I finished off the design with coordinating embellishments of brads, ribbons, lace and paper flowers and filled the bucket with candy hearts.
See you again soon!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful cards ladies, amazing projects, love all!

Crazystamper said...

Ladies these cards & projects are out of this world! Beautiful job!!

Jane Z said...

Wow--amazing cards!!! Also, I love Dina's project today! Fabulous work ladies!