Monday, August 30, 2010

Sneak Peeks Day 1

We are so excited to share with you Laurie Furnell's wonderful art today :-) The below Diva's have some fabulous creations to share with you over at their blogs. We know you are going to love the new designs! Grab a coffee and enjoy!!!


If you aren't a follower of our blog be sure to sign up as there will be more fabulous sneaks tomorrow and then our blog hop on Wedneday... which is also release day!!!!

Do you want to win a package bursting with new release stamps? Be sure to check out the post below!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

charlene said...

OMG she is the best I have all her clip art from PC crafter and use it lots when stamping to add flair. I am so excited I am doing the happy dance here ! Pick me Pick me :)

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, these are all awesome and so inspiring! Can't wait to see more!